Friday, May 15, 2015

Is someone influential reading this blog?

Yeah, I know I haven't posted in forever. I have about a dozen posts just sitting there waiting for me to finish them, but then I spend too long trying to be interesting and witty and then I just decide to watch a video on YouTube and never get back to them. (Note to self: finish at least one of those bad boys this weekend.)

But all bets are off because suddenly I think that perhaps this blog isn't just being read by people I know who have some time to kill and figure why not, but by strangers who have the power to make some of my dreams come true.

The reason for this sudden burst of excitement from me is that it has come to my attention that recently both NARS and Chanel have released red/brown lipsticks named Jeanne. And given that I wrote about my decades-long obsession with finding my perfect reddish brown lipstick on this very blog a couple of years ago, and my name is Jeanne, I'm wondering....has this blog actually been read by someone or someones, involved in creating makeup? And if so, would you please identify yourself so we can become lifelong friends and I can ask geeky questions about how products are created?

Don't rain on my parade my pointing out that these are both French makeup brands and that my name is probably pretty damn common in France, OK? I have to go do some lipstick shopping now...I mean, what are the chances my ideal lipstick shade IS ACTUALLY NAMED AFTER ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment